Develop mental wellness with our newly curated mental well-being course!
13 Sep 2021
Council for Third Age
English title: C3A Mental Well-being Curriculum — Riding the Waves of Change Smiling
Mandarin title: C3A心理健康课程: 以微笑应万变
Discover how you can strengthen your mental resilience and well-being, which are important factors of successful ageing. Join us to learn about mental well-being and the common issues affecting it. In our daily lives, we may face stressors that affect our ability to experience life in a positive manner and could increase our vulnerability to mental health difficulties. Through experiential learning, this course will help you pick up practical tips to enhance and maintain your mental well-being.
探索如何增强你的心理韧性和心理健康，这些都是成为成功乐龄的重要因素。 与我们一起了解心理健康以及影响它的常见问题！ 在日常生活中，我们或许会面临不同的压力，这些都会影响我们以正面积极的方式体验生活，使心理健康问题的风险增加。 通过体验式学习，本课程将帮助你掌握实用技巧来促进及保持心理健康。
At the end of the course, participants shall:
- Understand the most common mental well-being issues faced by seniors and why they occur
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of these mental well-being issues, and gain knowledge of approaches, techniques and resources to prevent and manage them
- Acquire a positive outlook towards ageing
Conducted in English or Mandarin. 以英语或中文进行。
Nett Fee after NSA subsidy (NSA补贴后): $20
SkillsFuture Credit Eligible! 可使用技能创前程培训补助!
GST subjected to individual course provider.
This course is offered by the following course providers. To register, please contact the respective course providers. / 本课程由以下合作伙伴提供。若想要报名本课程，请联络相应的合作伙伴:
- Centre for Seniors (English, 中文)
- Centre of Activity and Recreation for the Elders (English, 中文)
- Credit Counselling Singapore (English, 中文)
- En Community Services Society (English, 中文)
- Family Central (English, 中文)
- Institute of Technical Education (English, 中文)
- Kampung Senang Charity & Education Foundation (English, 中文)
- Mendaki SENSE (English)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (English)
- Nanyang Technological University (English, 中文)
- NTUC Learning Hub (English, 中文)
- Photo-Art Association of Singapore (English, 中文)
- Renhai Centre (English)
- RSVP Singapore (English, 中文)
- Society for WINGS (English, 中文)
- Singapore Professionals’ & Executives’ Co-Operative (English)
- The Singapore Association for Continuing Education (English)
- Temasek Polytechnic (English, 中文)
- Tsao Foundation (English, 中文)
Source: Council for Third Age.
ALL views, content, information and/or materials expressed / presented by any third party apart from Council For Third Age, belong strictly to such third party. Any such third party views, content, information and/or materials provided herein are for convenience and/or general information purposes only. Council For Third Age shall not be responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any such views, content, information and/or materials. Such third party views, content, information and/or materials do not imply and shall not be construed as a representation, warranty, endorsement and/or verification by Council For Third Age in respect of such views, content, information and/or materials.