Easy Sock Dolls | Time of Your Life
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Create lovely dolls using socks.
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore and those who are aged 50 years and above. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
Participants who register must be able to commit to all 3 sessions of the workshop AND bring their own programme materials.
It is mandatory that interested individual attend the first session (30 Jan) to find out the materials needed and where to get them.
- Session 1: 30 Jan 2023 (Mon), 11am - 12pm – 1 hr Briefing Session
- Session 2: 14 Feb 2023 (Tue), 1pm - 4pm – 3 hr workshop
- Session 3: 15 Feb 2023 (Wed), 1pm - 4pm – 3 hr workshop
Venue: Bishan Public Library, Programme Zone, L2
About the Programme
Did you know that you can turn ordinary socks into stunning dolls? In this 3-day hands-on workshop, Ms Rosalind Fong, who is an experienced doll-maker, will teach you how to make your very own sock doll with a simple step-by-step guide. With some creativity and patience, anyone can create their own unique sock dolls!No previous toy-making experience required to participate. Participants who register must be able to commit to all 3 sessions of the workshop.
Unsure how to register for our programme? Refer to these guides for more information.
About Time of Your Life
Organised by the National Library Board, the Time of Your Life (TOYL) features informative talks, creative workshops, learning communities and resources for those aged 50 and above. Covering a wide range of topics such as Digital, Careers, Sustainability, Arts & Wellness, start your learning journey with us today. Visit https://go.gov.sg/toyl for the full programme listing and check out our dedicated publication at https://go.gov.sg/50plusmag.
Please note the following:
• All participants are required to register for a ticket. Each ticket admits 1 person only. Please present your ticket when you enter the library and the event venue.
• Arrive 10 mins before the session commences. Seats of late attendees may be given to those in the waitlist.
• NLB reserves the right to deny entry to participants who do not abide by the ground rules.
• Please note that photos and/or videos of this programme and its participants may be taken.
National Library Board
Bishan Public Library (Programme Zone)
5 Bishan Place ##01-01