Caring for the Caregiver | Time of Your Life
Learn what caregiver stress is and how to manage it.
About this event
NOTE: Registration is only approved if your myLibrary ID is verified.
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
About the Programme
Caregiving is a journey filled with challenges that can lead to self-neglect and burnout. In particular, many caregivers feel guilty about taking time to care for themselves. This may lead to poorer sense of well-being for both caregivers and the ones they are caring for.
Join Ms Michelle Tan, a clinical psychologist with Changi General Hospital, as she takes you through what caregiver stress is all about and what you can do to alleviate it.
Disclaimer: All content and advice shared during the programme are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
This programme is suitable for those aged 50 and above, and is organised in collaboration with Changi General Hospital.
About the Series
The Time Of Your Life (TOYL) programme series features informative talks, creative workshops, book clubs, and learning communities for those aged 50 and above. Seniors can expect to stay relevant with these programmes that cover a wide range of topics such as health, personal finance, technology, and the arts.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice
National Library Board