SG Cyber Safe Seniors Programme - Learn How to Stay Safe Online!
19 Dec 2021
Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Led by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) in collaboration with the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), the SG Cyber Safe Seniors Programme aims to raise seniors’ awareness of cybersecurity and encourage them to adopt good cyber hygiene practices.
Under the Programme, CSA and its partners cover topics such as cyber threats, online scams, and cyber tips in the four official languages on a mix of physical and online platforms.
Visit the SG Digital Community Hubs for one-on-one guidance by Digital Ambassadors on the important cyber tips to adopt and pick up other digital skills such as how to use e-payments. Visit our website for more tips or click on the links below to access our cybersecurity resources.
- SG Cyber Safe Seniors Flyer: English | Chinese | Malay | Tamil
- SG Cyber Safe Seniors Handbook: English-Chinese | English-Malay | English-Tamil
Watch some of CSA’s past webinars.
- Stay Vigilant Against Phishing and Online Scams (English | Mandarin | Malay | Tamil)
- Simple Tips to Keep You Safe Online (English and Mandarin)
- Safety Tips for Communication Apps & Social Media (English & Mandarin)
- Safety Tips for Online Purchases and Online Banking (English & Mandarin)
- Understanding Malware and How to Safeguard Your Devices (English & Mandarin)
- How to Stay Safe Online (English)
Also, check out these drama skits from the dialect programme, Happy Go Lucky 2!
- Set Strong Passwords and Enable 2FA
- Spot Signs of Phishing
- Use An Anti-Virus Software
- Update Your Software Promptly
Source: Cyber Security Agency of Singapore. Reproduced with permission.
ALL views, content, information and/or materials expressed / presented by any third party apart from Council For Third Age, belong strictly to such third party. Any such third party views, content, information and/or materials provided herein are for convenience and/or general information purposes only. Council For Third Age shall not be responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any such views, content, information and/or materials. Such third party views, content, information and/or materials do not imply and shall not be construed as a representation, warranty, endorsement and/or verification by Council For Third Age in respect of such views, content, information and/or materials.