How to start an Online Business (Level 2)
This course is aimed at those who have completed the Course “How to Start an Online Business (Level 1)” and who want to further understand Digital Marketing and how to write good product content for their websites or Facebook feeds.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand how digital marketing differs from traditional marketing and how to make the most out of online marketing.
- Identify the different areas of digital marketing and learn strategies that can be applied to each stage of the customer’s journey.
- Write a digital marketing plan
- Measure outcomes of digital marketing, with tools such as Google Analytics.
- Write web content that is appropriate for web reading.
This course would require learners to bring their computers or tablet.
Nett Fee after Government subsidy S$110.00
Society for WINGS (WINGS)
16 hours over 4 sessions
06 Nov 2021 - 04 Dec 2021
9 Bishan Place, #05-01, Junction 8 Office Tower, Singapore 579837
Course information is accurate as provided by course provider on 30 September 2021. For more information, please contact the course provider.
Serene Chua holds a Bachelor of Arts from Washington State University. She brings with her more than 20 years of working experience in Procurement, Sales and Marketing, as well as training and consultancy in top leading US based MNC. She’s an ACTA trainer who is passionate about developing individuals to their full potential.
Reviews on Course
There are no reviews yet