This Quick Braised Chicken and Potatoes dish is the perfect recipe if you're rushing for time to prepare lunch or dinner. Your kids will love it. No kids like us? You'll also love it :)))
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference. Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. Happy cooking!
Thanks for dropping by our channel. Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Chat with us!
Thanks for watching! See you soon.
Quick Braised Chicken & Potatoes 速焖土豆鸡
Serves 4 pax
- 800g (28oz) chicken (you can use any parts of a chicken)
- 10g (0.35oz) young sliced ginger
- 5 cloves sliced garlic
- 5g (0.17 oz) rock sugar (can be replaced with regular sugar)
- 300g (10.5 oz) potatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon salted soy bean paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon premium dark soy sauce
- 1 stalk Chinese leek (can be replaced with scallion,
- spring onion or even capsicum)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 500ml (17 fl oz) water
- Some cornstarch solution
- 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing Huatiao wine)
Source: Spice N' Pans. Reproduced with permission.