This recipe is so easy that you really do not need any skills to execute it.
On a scale of 1 to 5 and 5 being the most difficult, we rate this 1.
Really very easy. Best of all, you can whip this dish out within 15 minutes.
One note of caution though - we think you may never order this dish at a restaurant again. :p
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference.
Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. Happy cooking! Thanks for dropping by our channel.
Please subscribe to stay tuned to our home cooking videos.
Chat with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for watching! See you soon.
Serves 3 – 4 pax
- 1/2 bulb of chopped garlic - to be used as part of the sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 80g glass noodles
- 420g prawns
- 1/2 bulb of chopped garlic - to be fried until crispy
- A handful of chopped spring onion
Source: Spice N' Pans . Reproduced with permission.