No. of Servings: 10
Serving size: 120 gm
For the Crepe
- Ready-made crepe (frozen) 1 pkt
For the Filling
1. Mixed vegetable 300 gm (carrot, pea and corn)
2. Large red onion, chopped 300 gm
3. Garlic, finely chopped 20 gm
4. Prawn, shelled and sliced finely 450 gm
5. White pepper 7 gm
6. Oyster sauce 30 gm
7. Vegetable oil 60 ml
8. Salt to taste
9. Coating Process –
- Egg wash 2
- Breadcrumb 500 gm
- Defrost the ready-made crepe.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and stir-fry onions and garlic until fragrant over medium heat.
2. Add in the mixed vegetables, oyster sauce, prawn meat, white pepper and salt.
3. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes before putting the mixture aside.
1. Scoop 2 tablespoons of the filling and place it on the crepe.
2. Roll tightly like a spring roll, dip into beaten egg and then roll it on a bowl of breadcrumbs.
3. Heat frying pan with vegetable oil and shallow fry the roll evenly until it turns golden brown.
4. Repeat for all pieces of crepe.
Note: Best served hot.
Source: Singapore Silver Pages, an initiative by the Agency for Integrated Care. Reproduced with permission.
The views, material and information presented by any third party are strictly the views of such third party. Without prejudice to any third party content or materials whatsoever are provided for information purposes and convenience only. Council For The Third Age shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person accessing or acting on any information contained in such content or materials. The presentation of such information by third parties on this Council For The Third Age website does not imply and shall not be construed as any representation, warranty, endorsement or verification by Council For The Third Age in respect of such content or materials.