About this Event
NOTE: Registration is only approved if your myLibrary ID is verified.
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary ID on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary ID, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
About the Programme/Event
Organised in collaboration with DBS bank, this workshop provides a step-by-step guide to Digibank. Participants can learn about how banking can be done without having to queue at the bank and also tips to protect themselves online with DBS’s #BSHARP security tips.
Note: To participate, you'll need- digibank User ID & PIN- DBS Secure Device (Token), if any- Email address
This programme is suitable for those aged 50 and above.
About the Series
The Time Of Your Life (TOYL) programme series features informative talks, creative workshops, book clubs, and learning communities for those aged 50 and above. Seniors can expect to stay relevant with these programmes that cover a wide range of topics such as health, personal finance, technology, and the arts.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Webex via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice