Care@home provides a comprehensive range of quality and affordable care services delivered by NTUC Health's team of healthcare professionals and trained caregivers in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Enjoy peace of mind when you are out or away, knowing that your elderly loved ones at home are in good hands.
Eligible clients may enjoy government subsidies of up to 80% off Care@home services, subject to means testing and other assessments.
Social Home Care Services
Care@home offers temporary or long-term care for clients at home. A trained Care Officer will be deployed to your home to assist the senior in the activities such as:
- Companionship and Recreational Activities
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Meals Preparation
- Medical Escort
- Mentally Stimulating Activities (for seniors with dementia)
- Personal Grooming (Hair Cut)
- Personal Hygiene (Showering / Bed Bath)
- Physical Maintenance Exercises
- Respite Care for Caregivers
Home Nursing Services
Care@home offers home-based nursing care to enable clients who require post-surgery or long-term medical care to recuperate at home. A nurse will be deployed to your home to assist the elderly with the services such as:
- Administration of Ventolin Puff and Nebulizer
- Changing of Feeding Tubes
- Changing of Urinary Catheters
- Diabetic Care
- Medication Packing
- Monitoring of Vital Signs (Blood Pressure / Body Temperature)
- Removal of Stitches / Staples
- Wound and Stoma Care
Home Therapy Services
Care@home offers physiotherapy and occupational therapy for clients who need rehabilitation at home. A qualified physiotherapist or occupational therapist will be deployed to your home to assess, recommend and assist your elderly loved ones with physical rehabilitation:
- Assessment and Design of Treatment Plan
- Rehabilitation Programmes to strengthen muscle and motor co-ordination
- Recommendation on modification to home environment for rehabilitation
Interim Caregiver Services
Interim Caregiver Service (ICS) supports patients who are medically fit for discharge from hospital while long-term caregiving arrangements are made at home.
This service is provided six days a week, up to 2 consecutive weeks. Clients may request for either or both of the following shifts during the two week period:
- 12-hour day shift from 8am-8pm
- 10-hour night shift from 10pm-8am
Speak to your hospital discharge coordinators for more information.
Home Medical Consultation
Clients who require medical help but have difficulty leaving home can engage NTUC Health's doctors for a house call.
- Medical Consultation and Assessment
- Chronic Disease Management
- Assessment of Suitability for Referrals (to Home Therapy or Home Nursing)
- Ordering of Laboratory Tests
- Medicine Prescription
For more information, please contact NTUC Health's Care Coordinators at 6715 6715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.