At this seminar, we have invited 3 successful active-agers to share their passions and stories. A rare and unique platform, this is an event not to be missed! It will be an opportunity to learn the ‘what and how’ to live a meaningful life beyond 50. The three speakers are:
1) ‘Social entrepreneurship keeps me going’ by Ms Helen Lim
Helen is the Founding Partner & CEO of Silver Spring and the chairperson of Silver Horizon Travel co-operative.
2) ‘Keeping my mind engaged and active all the time’ by Mr Chng Kai Jin
Kai Jin, a trained pianist and former GM of Singapore Symphony Orchestra, believes in livelong learning to keep the mind engaged and active always.
3) ‘My life in the outdoor’ by Ms Doris Lung
The former MD of Bausch & Lomb (Singapore and Malaysia), has always been active in outdoor adventure and sports.
Organised by AutumnLife.sg for its members. Non-members who are aged 50 and above can sign-up (free) as member at www.autumnlife.sg then register for the event.
For more information visit www.autumnlife.sg or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• AutumnLife and its partner reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
• Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
• All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email or telephone/Whatsapp for further confirmation of their particulars and other registration notifications.
•Information is correct at the time of publishing.
• Other T&Cs apply.